stratos-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build #611
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 03:06:51 GMT
There is an intermittent issue with integration tests which is causing it
to hang at "application Bursting test case". I had to kill the Jenkins job
since it went more than 12 hours yesterday. My guess is Stratos server
process did not get killed and running in the background so maven is unable
to clean the target dir.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:01 AM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> The build has again failed with the following error:
>
> [ERROR] Command was /bin/sh -c cd /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target
&& /x1/jenkins/tools/java/jdk1.7.0_25-32/jre/bin/java -jar /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefirebooter519234415616367705.jar
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire511447424665876980tmp
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/products/stratos/modules/integration/target/surefire/surefire_02243547890429164938tmp
>
>
> We need to check the reason for this.
>
> On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 5:43 AM, Apache Jenkins Server <
> jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:
>
>> See <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/611/changes>
>>
>> Changes:
>>
>> [imesh] Cleaning and Formatting Code
>>
>> ------------------------------------------
>> [...truncated 126200 lines...]
>> Took 23 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Custom Handlers #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 8 blocks and 137033 bytes
>> Compression is 65.7%
>> Took 79 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/cartridge-agent/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/cartidge-agent/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cartidge-agent-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Cartridge Agent Product #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1611 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 14 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-compute/target/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-compute/1.9.1/jclouds-compute-1.9.1.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? jclouds
>> Components compute #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 2 blocks and 448217 bytes
>> Compression is 12.8%
>> Took 0.18 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/jclouds-core/target/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/jclouds-core/1.9.1/jclouds-core-1.9.1.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? jclouds
>> Components Core #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 1 blocks and 706434 bytes
>> Compression is 4.4%
>> Took 0.24 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/stratos-mgt/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-mgt-parent-feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-mgt-parent-feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Stratos Management Aggregator Module #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1752 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 7 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/load-balancer/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/loadbalancer-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/loadbalancer-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Load Balancer Features #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1719 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 19 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/sshj/target/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/net.schmizz.sshj/0.8.1/net.schmizz.sshj-0.8.1.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? sshj
>> #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 2 blocks and 292285 bytes
>> Compression is 18.3%
>> Took 0.14 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/google-jclouds-labs/google-cloud-storage/target/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/google-cloud-storage/1.9.1/google-cloud-storage-1.9.1.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? jclouds
>> Google Cloud Storage provider #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 165818 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 80 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/cep/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/cep-extensions/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/cep-extensions-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - CEP Extensions #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1713 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 12 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/fabric8/kubernetes-api/target/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/kubernetes-api/2.2.16/kubernetes-api-2.2.16.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Fabric8
>> :: Kubernetes API #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 160 blocks and 829474 bytes
>> Compression is 86.3%
>> Took 0.41 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer.extension.api-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Load Balancer - Extension API #610
>> Archived 3 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 41299 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 0.11 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Mock IaaS API Client #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 23624 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 19 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/extensions/load-balancer/modules/nginx-extension/target/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/apache-stratos-nginx-extension/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-nginx-extension-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Nginx Extension #610
>> Archived 4 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 2000 blocks and 6535006 bytes
>> Compression is 90.9%
>> Took 4.1 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/target/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.autoscaler-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Autoscaler #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 303 blocks and 1997162 bytes
>> Compression is 83.3%
>> Took 2.3 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.common.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Common Server Feature #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 52 blocks and 589268 bytes
>> Compression is 74.3%
>> Took 0.43 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/load-balancer/modules/p2-profile-gen/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/apache-stratos-load-balancer-p2-profile-gen-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Load Balancer - P2 Profile Generation #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 23860 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 40 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/guice-assistedinject/target/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/guice-assistedinject/3.0/guice-assistedinject-3.0.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Guice
>> Assistedinject #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 43545 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 25 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-dependents/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-dependents-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Dependent Projects #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1955 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 30 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/styles/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.manager.styles.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - stratos manager admin theme #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 171810 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 89 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/common/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.custom.handlers.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Custom Handlers Feature #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 10 blocks and 831640 bytes
>> Compression is 28.3%
>> Took 0.28 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas.api.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Mock IaaS API Feature #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 1020 blocks and 2094446 bytes
>> Compression is 94.1%
>> Took 1.5 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/apache-stratos-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/products/stratos/modules/distribution/target/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-distribution/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-distribution-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Distribution #610
>> Archived 3 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 10515 blocks and 60391063 bytes
>> Compression is 85.1%
>> Took 29 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/mock-iaas/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/mock-iaas-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/mock-iaas-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Mock IaaS Features #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 1679 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 0.14 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/target/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.load.balancer-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Load Balancer #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 96256 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 66 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/pom.xml>
>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/dependencies/jclouds/openstack-neutron/target/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar>
>> to org.apache.stratos/openstack-neutron/1.9.1/openstack-neutron-1.9.1.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? jclouds
>> openstack-neutron api #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 3 blocks and 166919 bytes
>> Compression is 37.1%
>> Took 0.14 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/target/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.metadata.client-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Metadata Client #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 28286 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 59 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.messaging/target/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.messaging/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.messaging-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Messaging #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 474481 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 0.22 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/cep/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/target/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.event.processor.server.feature-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Event Processor Server Feature #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 42 blocks and 326948 bytes
>> Compression is 80.8%
>> Took 0.21 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.cli/target/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.cli/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.cli-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - CLI #610
>> Archived 3 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 406082 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 0.21 sec
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/features/manager/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/stratos-manager-features/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/stratos-manager-features-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Manager Features Aggregator Module #610
>> Archived 1 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 2004 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 34 ms
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/pom.xml>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>> [JENKINS] Archiving <
>> https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build/ws/components/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/target/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar>
>> to
>> org.apache.stratos/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas/4.2.0-SNAPSHOT/org.apache.stratos.mock.iaas-4.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
>> Sending artifact delta relative to Stratos-Master-Nightly-Build ? Apache
>> Stratos - Mock IaaS #610
>> Archived 2 artifacts
>> Archive block size is 32768
>> Received 0 blocks and 69094 bytes
>> Compression is 0.0%
>> Took 39 ms
>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>> Sending e-mails to: dev@stratos.apache.org
>> channel stopped
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Senior Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos
>



-- 
Akila Ravihansa Perera
WSO2 Inc.;  http://wso2.com/

Blog: http://ravihansa3000.blogspot.com

Mime
View raw message