Do we have a document explaining the concepts of $subject?

Thanks

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Lahiru Sandaruwan <lahirus@wso2.com> wrote:
Yes, I can see the proposal.

Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <pranavan.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I made the proposal public to everyone. But I think the proposal is still not accessible. I do not figure what is the reason. :(

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

Thanks for the issue. I have shared the proposal with organization members. Ok I will make it public now.

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I cannot access the proposal by the provided URL.

Thanks.

BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

Thanks once again for the valuable comments and the advices that you have provided.

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I did not submit yet. Today, I am going to submit it.
Do you have anything that I have to add?

No. I think this is good to go.

Thanks.

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I did not submit yet. Today, I am going to submit it.
Do you have anything that I have to add?

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I will be available whole day. If you give a time, then we can talk.

T. Pranavan
BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering ,University of Moratuwa
Intern Software Engineer| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.
Mobile| 0775136836

I have noted down some problems in understanding the code base. We will have hangout in near future and let us resolve it out.