stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: NPE while executing Drool methods - Integration tests are failing
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 19:39:39 GMT
Hi Thanuja,

Thanks for the update.

In both of those cases, did you observe any build failures? If so, what are
the tests that failed?

I noticed the same behavior as you have explained. When I check the log
file
in /test-integration/target/<carbon-home>/repository/logs/wso2carbon.log, I
didn't see any NPE's related to Drool files. Only one NPE is thrown from
GroupMonitor class. Can you check whether it is the same for you?

Thanks.