stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re. multi-tenancy capability
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 19:29:45 GMT
Hi David,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 2:34 PM, David Hbase <davidhbase@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Team
>
> Need to confirm the "container and in-container multi-tenancy capability".
> Is this means we can setup the Different Tenancy App within one Docker
> Host or Not?
>
> Container multi-tenancy would use a separate set of containers for each
tenant. In container multi-tenancy would use the same set of containers and
provide multi-tenancy inside the container as a feature of the
product/server.

> If yes, then how can we realize this function? is there any wiki or
> instruction?
>
> This is a concept, container multi-tenancy can be implemented by deploying
an application (a set of clusters) for each tenant on Kubernetes. The
server should support multi-tenancy to implement an in-container
multi-tenancy solution.

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Senior Technical Lead, WSO2