stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: Stratos-41x-Commit-Build » Apache Stratos - Integration Tests #195
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:29:12 GMT
Hi,

The issue was due to a Thrift connection flood caused by unnecessary
invocation of init() method in ThriftStatisticsPublisher. This is fixed now
and Jenkins is back to normal in the latest build job [1].

I think we can proceed with further testing and doing the release build.

[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Stratos-41x-Commit-Build/197/

Thanks.

--
Akila Ravihansa Perera