stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Akila Ravihansa Perera <raviha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: DataBridge continuously print info message in Integration test
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 13:27:19 GMT
Hi Gayan,
This is because setEnabled method of ThriftStatisticsPublisher calls init()
method which causes receiverGroups array list to accumulate cep/das nodes.
It will try to create connections for each entry added. Ultimately this
could result in a connection flood. I've fixed this in [1].

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stratos/commit/74ec78006f56adb80ca0141f67940205e8dd85f1

Thanks.

--