stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vishan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Willingness to contribute to stratos
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2016 11:48:29 GMT
Hi Kumaranath,

Great to see your interest in contributing to Apache Stratos. Here is a
little guide to contribute as a non-commiter [1].  Hope you have subscribed
to our dev mails [2]. You can follow the discussions in our mail group.
You can find the documentation of Apache Stratos [3].

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Contributing+as+a+Non-committer
[2] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Join+Mailing+Lists
[3] - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Get+Involved