stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any suggestions for reading the source code of the Apache Stratos?
Date Sat, 30 Jan 2016 19:10:27 GMT
Hi Hank,

It's nice to see your interest on Apache Stratos. You may find more
architectural information about Stratos latest release here [1].

If you are interested on the code, may be you can start with Cloud
Controller (CC). Go to components folder and you will find the cloud
controller source code there. CC's responsibility is to talk to the IaaS
and start and stop VMs and Docker containers.

Afterwards you can move to Autoscaler (AS).

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/imesh/apache-stratos-410-architecture

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne