Hi all,
       Because my master research area is cloud computing,about two months ago,I decided to learn the Apache Stratos.
       Until now,I have read some pages about the Statos. But I only  have some VERY basic knowledge about stratos,such as the architecture,the key concepts(cartridge,CEP,ADC and etc.) but nothing more.
       Now I just want to follow you guys to contribute and learn something. but after I set the Development  Environment and see the files in the eclipse[1]úČI was at a loss what to do first,which file should i first to read?
      Any one can give me some advices on how to begin with?Or tell me,what did you do when you first try to read the code?the more detailed the better!
       :)
best wishes!

Yours,
Hank