stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Perera <is...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.6-RC1
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:52:54 GMT
+1

I successfully built 4.1.6-rc1 tag (using a new Maven local repository) and
I also verified the license headers using RAT tool.

Then I checked sha1 and md5 checksums of the binary zip files. I also
verified the GPG signature.

I did a smoke test and tested the console UI.

Thanks!

Isuru Perera
Associate Technical Lead | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/
Lean . Enterprise . Middleware