stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Dev] Shall we release latest bug fixes?
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2016 11:22:12 GMT
Hi Devs,

On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 4:43 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Thanuja Uruththirakodeeswaran <
> thanujau@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I've gone through the jiras and updated them as needed. Since I couldn't
>> resolve the jiras [1] and [2], please resolve them.
>>

> Thanks Thanuja! Let me have a look.

I was able to resolve those two issues, I think now we are good to start
the vote. If you have any other concerns please raise.

Thanks

> Thanks
>

>> [1]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1639
>> [2]. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-1658
>>
>> Thanks.
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Devs,
>>>
>>> Everything is ready to start 4.1.6-RC1 vote except for JIRA. Appreciate
>>> if you can assist on that.
>>>
>>> Binary files:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/stratos/releases/4.1.6-rc1/
>>>
>>> Maven staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapache
>>> stratos-1083/
>>>
>>> The tag to be voted upon:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=tag;
>>> h=f109da9e9434a700bc54a418c5ecef658d9f14e0
>>>
>>> Tree view of the tag:
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=stratos.git;a=tree
>>> ;h=refs/tags/4.1.6-rc1;hb=refs/tags/4.1.6-rc1
>>>
>>> Stratos KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/stratos/KEYS
>>>
>>> Testing procedure:
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/Release+
>>> Verification+Guide
>>>
>>> Thanks

Will update

it from the 4.1.x

Perera <

made to master
Then we can move everything from
recent fixes made to master branch to

Gunaratne <

master branch, but there
agent. It looks like we have committed to

these conflicts? If not
master branch and take 4.1.x content into

Imesh Gunaratne <

in JIRA [1] for this release.
are already reported to
for missing ones?