stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stratos Contribution
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2016 19:32:29 GMT
Thanks for the detailed information Amit!
One other question, was there any reason for you to use Stratos +
Kubernetes instead of just Kubernetes?

The reason why I'm asking this is at this moment of time, there is no much
development work happening in our project and as a result, there is a
discussion going on to move the project to attic.

Thanks

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Amit Wankhede <amit.wankhede@gslab.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Imesh,
>
> Following the are the details that we have put in untill now.
> We have used source 4.1.5 RC3
>
> Flocker integration
>  --Added  volume source type as flocker. so, user can configure the
> flocker volume which can be attached to kubernetes pods.
> Here, we had to modify the kubernetes model source code to update the
> schema.
>
> Stratos UI
>  -- Currently user can create and deploy application but, he can't edit
> the application.User can only edit application using the REST API.
> So, we have added Edit application UI screen.
>
> Stratos Service Account Integration
> --Currently stratos communication with kubernetes is not secure, so, we
> added that support using token file.
>
> thanks,
> Amit W
>

> On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 10:46 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <imesh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Amit,
>>
>> It's nice to hear from you!
>> Would you mind giving more context on your development work?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Amit Wankhede <amit_info2k@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi ,
>>>
>>> I am working on stratos stuff and have few features implemented e.g.
>>> flocker integration,UI customization for update application etc would like
>>> to contribute them to stratos repo.
>>>
>>> Would like to create issues and PR Can anyone help me here.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Amit W
>>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne