stratos-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@apache.org>
Subject [Discuss] Move Stratos to attic
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:43:08 GMT
Hi Devs/Users,

If we look at the project, there is no any signifiant development happened
in last 8 month or so.  Major release was happened in last (2015) December
and after that there were few bug fixers done in the release branch. And we
managed to ship these bug fixers as 4.1.6 in last August.

If we looked at current status of the project , no any full time
committers working. Even PMC is not very active. Dev list traffic also very
low. One, two mails per month.

Considering all the facts I like to bring community attention to $subject.
Please share your thoughts. If we all agreed, I can start move project to
attic.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana