struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig Randall" <csrand...@hotmail.com>
Subject action.xml attribute v elements, & specifying style
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:33:38 GMT
Hi, I'm fairly new to this list. Struts looks quite useful! I do have a
couple of questions about the framework:

1. In action.xml is there a technical reason why attributes are used so
heavily and not elements? Since the values of the current attributes may be
quite diverse, it seems to me that elements might be a bit more appropriate,
and in the long-run, more flexible.

2. Has any thought been given toward augmenting Struts to specify style
(e.g. CSS) so that all forms, etc. have a consistent look-and-feel that's
easy to change via XML?

Thanks.

-Craig Randall (csrandall@hotmail.com)