struts-user mailing list archives

From Keith Barron <ke...@java-genius.com>
Subject Re: "logon.do not found"
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:11:28 GMT
Yes I do have the web.xml in  WEB-INF, which has the std. entry for the
"action" servlet.

This gets into where I have only a vague understanding of how Struts works.
Its probably a good idea for me to look under the covers of Struts and get a
better understanding of how the "action" servlet works anyway.