struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Can't get it running.
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:41:47 GMT
Kevin Duffey wrote:

> Craig..I wish I had your email. ;) I keep posting questions to the list that
> may not pertain.

My email address is on the "From" line of every message I send :-)

    Craig.McClanahan@eng.sun.com

> Incidentally, how do I access the docs once I deploy them. I tried typing in
> localhost/struts and struts-documentation, but the page isn't coming up. Not
> sure that I am deploying correctly either..but I thought i was.

Precise rules for deployment depend on the servlet container you are using.  On
Tomcat, all you do is put the "struts-documentation.war" file in your webapps
directory and access it with:

    http://localhost:8080/struts-documentation

(i.e. the context path is automatically set to the name of the WAR file without
the extension).  Orion may be different -- check your docs.

Craig