struts-user mailing list archives

From Colin Wilson-Salt <co...@london.virgin.net>
Subject Re: Struts and Sessions
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2000 19:31:01 GMT
For sessions, I'd like a framework where I could specify, on a resource by
resource basis, either that no session is required, a session is required and
should pre-exist, or that a session should be created if not already there.

I'd also like to be able to test that the client is accepting cookies before
creating a session, sending the user to an error page if not.

Does anyone have a feel for how hard it would be to make Struts work in a
sessionless way?