struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: Unable to find setter method for attribute: maxlength (under jdk1.3)
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:10:53 GMT
This is a bug in Struts.  I built two setter methods for many of the integer
properties (one taking an int and one taking a String); unfortunately, this
causes the JavaBeans reflection logic in many JVMs to say "there is no setter
method here", instead of finding two of them and picking the one it wants.

Corrections are in progress, and will be in tonight's nightly distribution
build.  (I just got back from a short trip, so haven't been able to address
these issues for a couple of days.)

Craig