struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin Duffey" <kduf...@buymedia.com>
Subject RE: STRUTS FRAMEWORK QUESTION
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:56:11 GMT
I don't think there is anything yet on how to use it. Most of us that know
how is probably because we have talked about in the jsp-interest mailing
list for quite some time. I just got it yesterday and haven't had time to
play with it yet myself. It definitely looks better than what I have thus
far.

Craig, my only question thus far...is it possible to have an action return
more than GOOD/BAD responses (I think you name them success/fail). I would
like to possibly forward to one of many JSP pages from an action based on a
conditional logic result. For example, my login action needs to forward to
one of four different pages. Can you possibly explain how I might be able to
add multiple results and get it to work?

Thanks.