struts-user mailing list archives

From Johan Peeters <johan.peet...@alcatel.be>
Subject i18n
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:47:53 GMT
I am having trouble configuring my application with alternate resource
bundles. I have a properties file 'ApplicationResources.properties' from
which struts messages are pulled, just like in the Struts example
application. I have added a file (same directory) called
'ApplicationResources_nl_BE.properties'. Since I configured my browser
to give preference to the nl_BE locale, I expect that the messages in
the latter properties file would be used, but they are not. This does
not seem to be specific to my application: when I similarly add
ApplicationResources_nl.properties to the Struts example, the default
resource bundle continues to be used.
Am I missing something or does the struts:message tag not support yet?

Many Thanks,

Yo

--
Johan Peeters mailto:johan.peeters@alcatel.be