struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Edgar" <robed...@hkstar.com>
Subject Sorry, Yet another problem
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2000 02:45:02 GMT
Sorry to be a pain,
I have another error, sure its my fault,hopefully once I have my first page
up the rest will be smooth sailing <g>

I think this is related to finding the .properties file, I simply copied the
resoureces.propeties file and the tag in web.xml form thje example and
changed the org.a.....struts.example to com.mamba.common. which is hwere my
stuff is.

The only diff I can see is that allthe files ar ein one directory in the
example but I have split some things into a directory called common and most
of the action/form stuff into another directory called jbo (mainly for
historic reason as this is a conversion of an existing of application to use
struts).

Thanks for the help and patience

Rob

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Missing resources attribute
org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE
	at org.apache.struts.taglib.MessageTag.doStartTag(MessageTag.java:332)
	at
_0002flogon_0002ejsplogon_jsp_0._jspService(_0002flogon_0002ejsplogon_jsp_0.
java:68)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:126)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
va:174)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:261)
	at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:369)
	at
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
	at
)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)