struts-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Edgar" <robed...@hkstar.com>
Subject How to add logic inside an iterator tag
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:03:14 GMT
What I want to do is display two columns of checkboxes.

The data is fed from a vector(sourced from the DB) and I am using the
iterate tag to generate the checkbox tag inside a TD element.

This works to a degree, however I need to somehow add the TR tag every other
"row" from teh vector but I cant see anyway I can access a counter whilst I
am in the iterator body.

Of course I could just forget the tag and code this up using a normal loop
inside a scriptlet without a problem but I thought there must be someway to
do this in tha tag.

Any thoughts?

Rob