struts-user mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Davis" <malc...@nuearth.com>
Subject RE: [Fwd: WAR deployment]
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 02:33:06 GMT
Hello!

Have you tried the WAR packaging utility provided by SUN
with J2EE download?

\META-INF\Manifest.mf?  I don't think this is needed with a WAR.
Something that should most likely be deleted from the struts examples.

WAR deployment has been an issue with me also.
I have tried to deploy WAR with iPlanet 6.0.
iPlanet 6.0 deployment tool bites!

Where iPlanet installs the classes in web-inf\classes
are incorrect as well.

I'm assuming that many of the J2EE providers will
initially have issues with WAR files and the J2EE spec.

Good Luck!
Maloclm