struts-user mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <co...@Bspark.com>
Subject RE: struts and apache
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:36:32 GMT
'Display.do;jsessionid=67y0mogsf1'

actually, 'jsessionid' is a reference to the session id, and is presumably
being added by the servlet engine (any standard servlet engine will do this
on the first request for any generated URLs that go through its encoding
routines, or for subsequent requests also, if cookies are turned off in the
users browser). Struts has nothing to do with this.

Somewhere along the way, something would appear to be chaning the '&' to
';'...