struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cedric Dumoulin" <cedric.dumou...@s1.com>
Subject Re: problem with <struts:option> tag
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:44:49 GMT

  I use JDK 1.3 and have the same problem.
  I also use Tomcat as web server.
  In fact, when Tomcat process an attribute like  value="", it considere
that you don't assign any value, and so it doesn't assign value to the
tag.
  The option tag implementation does processing on the value, but as it
is null, it throws a NullPointerException.

  Maybe the option tag implementation may need to check if 'value' is
set, or may initialize it with an empty string ?

     Cedric