struts-user mailing list archives

From Basile Andrea <andrea.bas...@fastweb.it>
Subject RE: How to create bean from dynamic JSP page
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:09:56 GMT
I don't know what is your applications's architecture, but I think the
Iterate tag could accomplish this. You could set a Collection of questions
in the Action Form and let it pick them up in the JSP.
If you have something like a bean "Question" with some properties set, this
could be very easy to do.

Andrea

-----Original Message-----
From: Zeltser, Mark [mailto:Mark.Zeltser@Cybic.com]
Sent: mercoledì 25 ottobre 2000 17.21
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: How to create bean from dynamic JSP page

Hello,

We are trying to migrate existing application from JSP/Servlets to
struts. I have a JSP page which should display dynamically different
questions. I don't know how to create a form bean with all
setters/getters since I don't know in advance all the names. Anyone
knows how to accomplish this?

Thanks, Mark.