struts-user mailing list archives

From "Oliphant, Geoff" <geoff.oliph...@sealcorp.com.au>
Subject RE: Struts with WebLogic 5.1?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:09:24 GMT
We've finally been able to deploy in Weblogic 5.1.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) it took a hack by Erik Pearson at CaribouLake
to do it.

Look at the archive for this list for October and search the page for Erik
and you'll find his hack.  Basically it's a class that is run when WL starts
up that loads all the required struts classes.  Worked very well.  I suggest
giving it a try if going to WL 6 (which is still a beta and is substantially
different) isn't an option.

Geoff

-----Original Message-----
From: Irene Hernandez [mailto:ihernandez@cysive.com]
Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2000 9:05
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Struts with WebLogic 5.1?

I've been able to deploy struts-example.war in WL beta 6.0, I've had just a
problem though: I got an exception when trying to open the
ApplicationResources file, I had to manually put the .properties files in
the CLASSPATH, but after that it worked, the ClassCastException is gone!

Irene

                                     IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and should be read only by
those
persons to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by way of reply.
Please
also destroy and delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form of reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited.

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and otherwise test the information provided
before
SEALCORP does not warrant that the information is free of a virus or any other defect or error.

SEALCORP is not liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained
in
this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of SEALCORP.