struts-user mailing list archives

From Eric ...@ir.iit.edu>
Subject iterative (list-type) form parameters
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:06:25 GMT
I haven't been able to find a good solution for this
anywhere...someone must do something decently elegant...

Many of the forms that I have have parameters that repeat iteratively
(lists of things) like "Param1, Param2, ..."

What is the best way to get these into a bean?  I hate to define a
bunch of properties in the bean for a fixed number of them...  I know
I could use the array type of property in the bean, but is there a way
to get the parameters in there easily?  What about parameters that are
multiply iterative like "Param1Sub1, Param1Sub2, Param2Sub1,
Param2Sub2, ..."?

Any ideas?