struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Jarrell <jjar...@technovotics.com>
Subject need a little help
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 00:10:16 GMT
I am starting to work with struts and just don't quite get it yet.

I am implementing a 2-3 page registration page.  The view is
reguser.jsp, and the appropriate page is displayed based upon a query
string.

I enter the registration by using
	/app/reguser.jsp

I have the following in action.xml.
	  <!-- reguser stuff -->
  <action    path="/reguser"
      	actionClass="org.technovotics.reguserAction"
formAttribute="reguserForm"
        	formClass="org.technovotics.reguserForm">
 <forward name="success"    path="/index.jsp"/>
</action>

I have copied the reguserAction and reguserAction largely from the
sample app.  BUT.... Everything falls through to the forward.  I have
even coded an always on error and it still falls through to the success.
Everything looks good, but I don't seem to get the validation errors.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff