struts-user mailing list archives

From sadh...@tufan.com
Subject Help: Javascript validation + Struts Lib
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 07:18:09 GMT

Hi everybody...

i want to use javascript validation with struts lib.
how do i use ???
any idea .?

sadhana...

                    neeraj@lot.tat

                    asteel.com            To:     struts-user@jakarta.apache.org

                                          cc:

                    11/03/2000            Subject:     HELP - struts-example installation
blues
                    11:35 AM

                    Please respond

                    to struts-user

Hi everybody
I have been able to install struts-example on my office networked PC with
the following :
Windows98
JDK1.2.2
jaxp.jar
crimson.jar
Tomcat 3.1

However I get the following error on another standalone PC with no internet
connection :
Windows98
JDK1.3
jaxp.jar
crimson.jar
Tomcat 3.1
I get the following error in this case : No such class method found
"org.apache.jasper.complier.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createAttribute(e)"

Any clues anybody?

Thanks
neeraj