struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony Milano" <mila...@yahoo.com>
Subject Bug in html:errors/ErrorsTag.java???
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 02:01:49 GMT
In doing some recent development using struts I was using the <html:errors>
tag with a property attribute.  In other words in my JSP page I have
something which looks like below:

.
.
.
.
.
.

If there is a "validation" error I see the error printed along with the
header and footer.  The problem I am seeing though is that the header and
footer is also generated for the "processing" html:errors tag(even if there
are not processing errors returned).  The processing error section contains
a header and footer with no error messages listed.

The code looks easy to modify but I am curious to whether there have been
any discussions on this subject.

Thanks,
Anthony