struts-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Noël Ribette <jean-noel.ribe...@improve.fr>
Subject Re: How to use the LinkTag?
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:38:41 GMT
Looking at the LingTag source code, the "name" and "property" attributes can be used to add
query parameters to the
link.
"name" and "property" should give access to a map whose keys will be the parameter names and
values the parameter
values.

Exemple:

if you have in a jsp:
<%
// this could be in the perform method of an action.
Hashtable hastable = new Hashtable();
hashtable.put("attribute1", "value1");
hahstable.put("attribute2", "value2");
session.putAttribute("parameters", hashtable);
%>

you should get something like <a href="page.jsp?attribute1=value1&attribute2=value2">

Jean-Noel