struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya Muchnik <mmuch...@pumatech.com>
Subject Re: Why should you call JSP pages directly?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:09:39 GMT
Hello, Jens again,
I am totally agree with you, but to make it works somebody (a designer) must
to "protect" jsp files. Several people told me how to do this. About logic
JSP again it is the designer question. Of course, it is better to have JSP
only for view. Sometimes, it is difficult, and required everything to be
redesigned.
Maya