struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ana Narvaez Vila" <ana.narv...@sema.es>
Subject Beans and frames
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:20:51 GMT
I have a JSP page that receives a bean in scope request. That page
contains one frameset with two frames; the question is:
How can I pass my bean to the 'source' (src) of the frame?

<bean:define id="myBean" name"com.mycompany.MyClass" scope="request">

<frameset rows="81%, 19% " border="0">
        <frame src="Myurl" name="frame1" scrolling="auto"></frame>
        <frame src="Myurl2" name="frame2" scrolling="no"></frame>
</frameset>

Thank you
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.