struts-user mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <news....@husted.com>
Subject Re: Dreamweaver TagLib
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 16:17:50 GMT
Well, that's pretty cool. In the script, I renamed struts: to html:
(since they seemed to be the HTML tags), and it started to display my
form fields as, well, form fields.

With what I was doing before, with Objects and ThirdPartyTages, it was
only showing markers.

Still trying to get my head around how all these customizations fit
together.

-Ted.

Thierry Cools wrote:

Actually, it is more a tag translator than a tag lib.
This means that every time you'll type a struts tag in the editor it
will be translated in visual mode.
To use it, simply copy the .htm file in the
%ULTRADEV_HOME%\configuration\translator directory.

Please keep in mind, that it was a prototype developed for the 0.5
version and it will need some modifications for the 1.0 version.