struts-user mailing list archives

From Martijn Spronk <spr...@columbusgroup.com>
Subject RE: newbie question
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2001 16:58:02 GMT
Do you have your ApplicationResources.properties file in the right place?
I have it in the same directory my ActionServlet is located. So in your case
that would be in your org.apache.struts.action folder (which is in your
jar).

I am overriding the ActionServlet class so it's in my classes tree. Why
don't you
try moving it around a bit.

I remember getting a similar error when I didn't have my properties file
in the right place.

Martijn.

Martijn Spronk
spronk@columbusgroup.com
www.columbusgroup.com
604.801.5758 ext. 248
Vancouver + Toronto + Seattle

         <servlet>
                <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>

                <init-param>
                        <param-name>application</param-name>
                        <param-value>BNPriceResources</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>config</param-name>

<param-value>/WEB-INF/my-example-config.xml</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>debug</param-name>
                        <param-value>2</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>validate</param-name>
                        <param-value>true</param-value>
                </init-param>
                <load-on-startup>1></load-on-startup>
        </servlet>

BNPriceResources is in my .../WEB-INF/classes folder and I've got
.../WEB-INF/classes in my classpath.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
        Jesse