struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Colic" <alex.co...@pop-ware.com>
Subject using value of bean in my tag.
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 18:00:34 GMT
Hi, I have a tag setup as follows:

<logic:iterate id="category" name="CategoryList" property="categoryList"
scope="application">
  <bean:write name="category" property="categoryNumber" filter="true"/>
  <SELECT NAME="test">
    <db:setCategory categoryNumber="1" />
  </SELECT>
</logic:iterate>

I have an object in the servlet context that holds a vector of numbers
corresponding to categories. I then have a custom tag that needs a number
passed to it. The <logic:iterate tag does iterate through all the numbers in
the collection but how do I pass the value of the number to my own custom
tag attribute as I have above with the number'1'? Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Alex