struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nanduri, Amarnath" <Amarnath.Nand...@Agilquest.com>
Subject jsp include exception when using struts on weblogic 6
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 17:50:58 GMT
Hi Guys,

       This question is irrelevant to struts and more to do with jsp's. My
sincerest apologies if i have offended anyone

I am getting a nasty exception when i try to do the following...

I am basically including an 'include' in an 'include'.  Basically page1.jsp
includes a page2.jsp. In page2.jsp i make a decision as to whether to
include page3.jsp (or) page4.jsp ...

Basically the syntax is...

page1.jsp
--------------
 if some condition satisfied     <%@ include file="page2.jsp" %>

page2.jsp
--------------
 if some condition satisfied     <%@ include file="page3.jsp" %>
 else  <%@ include file="page4.jsp" %>

I am using struts1.0 on weblogic 6. The exception i get is below... I tried
changing the include to a <jsp:include/>. If so i get an other nasty
exception. Any help by the gurus is highly appreciated.

<May 1, 2001 1:42:06 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP>
<[WebAppServletContext(7292498,onboard.presentation)] Servlet failed with
Exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not parse embedded JSP code:
weblogic.utils.ParsingException: nested TokenStreamExcept
ion: antlr.TokenStreamException: Could not include include/Mobile_menu.jsp
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parseJspCode(JspLexer.java:1090)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parseJspCode(JspLexer.java:1065)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.parseJspCode(JspLexer.java:1058)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.buildTimeInclude(JspLexer.java:855)
        at
weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mINCLUDE_DIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java:3733)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mDIRECTIVE(JspLexer.java:3506)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mSTANDARD_THING(JspLexer.java:1807)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.mTOKEN(JspLexer.java:1648)
        at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspLexer.nextToken(JspLexer.java:1530)