struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Walter <tx_scottwal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Shopping Cart Project
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 14:35:28 GMT
Good idea!  My thoughts are:

1.  Custom tag to be able to loop through and display
the contents of the shopping cart
2.  Standard Java Bean that represents the shopping
cart with methods such as emptyCart(), addItem(),
remoteItem(), updateItem(), calcTotal(), saveCart(),
retrieveCart()
3.  Independent from a persistent storage device, with
a default implementation of a SQL database included.

scott.

=====