struts-user mailing list archives

From Ratnadeep Bhattacharjee <Ratnadeep.Bhattachar...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: "html:message" tag
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 18:18:15 GMT

Chances are the location of your ApplicationResource file is not where
ActionServlet is looking for it. For example, if your web.xml looks as follows:

  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>action</servlet-name>
    <init-param>
      <param-name>application</param-name>
      <param-value>net.covalent.ApplicationResources</param-value>

then the ApplicationResources.properties file should be in the
WEB-INF/classes/net/covalent/ directory.

Hope this helps.

-Deep.