struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gogineni, Pratima" <pgogin...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: "html:message" tag
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 18:40:14 GMT
 Just checking ... you do have an ApplicationResources.properties file and a
message for the key you are using in the tag in that file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Deng
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Sent: 5/1/01 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: "html:message" tag

I did not make any changes on the code.  What do you mean the "app
server"?  I am using jakarta-struts-1.0-b1 under Tomcat.  What should I
do now?

Thanks,

-Sue

Jason Chaffee wrote:

 Have you made any changes to the code?  The ActionServlet should be
creating the resource bundle and storing in the servlet context using
this key. What app server are you using?  There could be a bug in how it
stores objects in the servlet context, thus the ActionServlet can't find
anything that has previously been stored there.