struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Miser" <midas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: struts newbie trying to get onboard
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Did you write a struts-config.xml? If so, post it here so we can take a
look. If not, take a look at the struts-example application and the docs to
see how to define the form-bean and action-mapping. Also, you need to point
to the config file in the action servlet definition of your web.xml. Again,
struts-example should show you what to do.

Lastly, don't append the struts.jar to your classpath. For Tomcat, simply
copy it to c:\tomcat\webapps\<yourwebapp>\WEB-INF\lib. Placing it anywhere
else is asking for trouble.

Hope this helps.
--
Dan Miser