struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Miser" <midas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts Example on WebSphere 3.5.3
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I wouldn't use the directions from the web site. Some steps are obsolte,
some aren't needed, and some are fine. I've combined everything into one
HOWTO and posted it here before, but I don't see that it's made it up to the
Struts web site yet.

I'll upload the writeup to my web site tonight when I get home.
--
Dan Miser
http://www.distribucon.com