struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Miser" <midas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts and VisualAge 3.5.3 with WTE
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I'll have to try the latest version of Xerces. I didn't have any luck with
Xerces 1.22. I got things running using JAXP 1.01, but that seems rather
backwards to me. I'm also getting errors during JSP page compiles, but I
don't think that's related to the XML issue.

As for converting from web.xml to name.webapp, there's a file called
webapp.xsl that does the conversion for you. Here's the line I use from my
batch file:

java -cp c:/java/xalan.jar;c:/java/xerces.jar org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process
-IN %1 -xsl "c:/program files/ibm/visualage for
java/ide/project_resources/ibm websphere test
environment/properties/webapp.xsl" -OUT %2

Example usage:
cvtwebxml c:/dev/phone/web/web-inf/web.xml
c:/wte/phone/servlets/phone.webapp
--
Dan Miser
http://www.distribucon.com