struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sean Pau" <sean...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can not read i18n properties file
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 18:02:15 GMT
I test creating resource properties file for Japanese language. I use
Windows Notepad and edit resources_ja.properties and save it under UTF-8 and
Unicode format. Struts could display when the file is in UTF-8 format but
the text came out rubbish. When the file is in Unicode format, Struts is not
reading it, instead it reads the default resources.properties file. Both
UTF-8 and Unicode format resources_ja.properties files display the Japanese
text OK when I drag it into IE and also WordPad. Pls help. Thanks