struts-user mailing list archives

From "Aapo Laakkonen" <aapo.laakko...@projectcast.com>
Subject Re: A Few questions about struts and WebSphere
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 19:27:14 GMT
> Thank you very much. Actually this did not solve my problem.

I had to put <% out.flush(); %> before tamplate:insert and inside
template insert. Is there some better way to do it?

> It seems that this problem occurs using forms: I have form like this:

> <form name="FundForm" method="POST" action="/app/updatefund.do">

This was type... I pasted the line below from different file the action so
replace

<form name="FundForm" method="POST" action="/app/updatefund.do">
with:
<form name="Form" method="POST" action="/app/update.do">