struts-user mailing list archives

From Heritier Arnaud <aherit...@sopra.com>
Subject RE: dynamically setting the html:select property
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 13:11:03 GMT
When you use a parameter of a tag, it should be a text or a regexp.
if you write <html:select property="lookup#<%= idx %>" > the tag
interpretor will see the string "lookup#" and suppose that the parameter
shouldn't be evaluated.
To do this you should write this : <html:select
property="<%=\"lookup#+idx\"%>" >

arnaud