struts-user mailing list archives

From Efrain Gutierrez <jefrai...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject My First WebApplication w/Struts HEEELLPP.!!!
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 19:10:26 GMT
http://developer.bluestone.com/scripts/SaISAPI.dll/StrutsTrailMap.class/struts-trailmap/Trail6.htm

I'm trying to install the Trial 6 from HP, on WEbLogic
6 and also in Tomcat, but in Tomcat mark me this
error.

Error: 500
Location: /logon/logon.do
Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException

And with WebLOgic don't even get to far just in the
first jsp toll me that Parse error happends because it
say not found the TLD Library.

Can some body toll me step by step how to install,
becasue i just make the WAR files from JAR but i don't
know what happend i'm using the version 1.0 from
Stratus.

After i have the source code how im i compile , how im
i Compress in a War file, etc..thank in advance.

=====
Ing. Jose Efrain Gutierrez C
Web Developer/Softtek Monterrey Mexico
ICQ:2293612