struts-user mailing list archives

From "Langøren, Knut Harald" <Knut.Lango...@edbasa.no>
Subject RE: html:button and onclick - doesn't work
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:25:23 GMT
Hi.

The html:button doesn't submit the form itself, but the html:submit does.
That might be part of your problem.

I'm trying the html:button myself, but I have trouble getting the value
transferred to the action-perform method.

This is my jsp:
onclick="javascript:if(confirm('Are you sure you want to delete all the
items in this list ?'))submit();"/>

And it works, the dialog box pops up, and the form is submitted only if I
press Yes, but the actionButton has no value in the actionPerform.

Any tips ??

-KHL