struts-user mailing list archives

From Marcel Maré <mjm...@webtothemax.com>
Subject RE: Anybody Out There Trying to use Forte for Struts Apps?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:13:34 GMT
I can easily run Struts inside FFJ3EA. Just mount your (struts) webapp and
you are all set. I really don't know how other people manage without a
debugger.
It all works fine except that you're stuck with Tomcat 3.2 for the moment
(not a big problem). So develop with FFJ/Tomcat deploy on Tomcat/Apache.
The only snag is that FFJ3ea will bomb my PC when stopping the FFJ Tomcat
server, once every x times ( 2 < x < 200); not even a cosy BSOD.

Lemmie know if you need more

Marcel